flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS, JQuery and FDT
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 22:46:44 GMT
Here’s an example:
$("#topcoat").attr("href", "css/topcoat-desktop-lightlight.min.css");

It looks like “$” is defined as an object.

Here’s the exact warnings I’m getting:

Could not resolve variable (may be a dynamic member) 'attr' at line 43 column 19.	ThemeManager.as
/MyExtension/src/com/unhurdle	Unknown	Flash Problem
Maybe invoking a non function. Found $("#topcoat").attr("href","css/topcoat-desktop-lightlight.min.css");
at line 43 column 5.	ThemeManager.as	/MyExtension/src/com/unhurdle	Unknown	Flash Problem

And yes, js/libs/jquery.swc is included. If I remove it, I get an error that “$” is not
defined instead of a warning.