flex-users mailing list archives

From Lou <lh.fx...@gmail.com>
Subject BlazeDS, GraniteDS
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:34:30 GMT
What's the current status of the AMF libs?  Are Flex devs abandoning them in favor of more
generic options like web services?  Granite's website isn't working correctly and I noticed
that Apache doesn't do convenience binaries for Blaze (is it due to infrequent use?)  BlazeDS
Spring integration docs I see are very old (2011).  Have people moved on?  Are the GraniteDS
guys MIA?

Given the performance advantages it'd be a shame if AMF were forgotten entirely, although
I understand it doesn't help FlexJS and may also be falling out of favor simply for more generic
standards based approaches.

--
Lou