flex-users mailing list archives

From PKumar <prashaku...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexJS: Cross Compilation Issue
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 06:38:25 GMT
Hi,

I am creating demo to show app background image. I can see the image in
Flash version but when i am cross compiling it to JS then app compiles
successfully but i can not view image in browser. Here i am attaching the
chrome browser console output and compilation warning.

Apr 23, 2016 12:32:05 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
println
WARNING:
E:/FlexJSWorkspace/FlexJSAAppDemo1/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/html/beads/ContainerView.js:309:
WARNING - org.apache.flex.utils.Language is never defined
  var /** @type {org.apache.flex.core.UIBase} */ host =
org.apache.flex.utils.Language.as(this._strand,
org.apache.flex.core.UIBase);

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12586/error.jpg>

-----
Regards,