flex-users mailing list archives

From Nemi <nemino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with ns:Accordion
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:51:35 GMT
I have similar problem. Did you solve this?
I think you can't use NavigatorContent with this (Spark) Accordion. In  docs
<https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/spark/components/NavigatorContent.html>   it
says:
/Do not use a NavigatorContent container outside of an MX navigator
container./

What I need is to add Accordion elements dynamically, and when I use
accordion.addElement() I only see one visible child (ButtonBar is ok). And
if I use accordion.contentGroup.addElement() I see all elements, but problem
is they are all visible when added.
How to force accordion to re-do layout of elements, and show only selected
one?