flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_d_k ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Intellij Idea 16 - Locale Chain at compile time
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 06:34:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to set the locale chain to "myLang_MYLANG,de_DE" ...
(myLang_MYLANG  created through copylocale).

Intellij Idea 16 I can not change the localeChain as there are only
checkboxes and nothing to set the order...

I tried to do this in the additionalCompilerArguments:
-locale=myLang_MYLANG,de_DE -allow-source-path-overlap=true
-source-path+=C:/flex_air_sdks/flex_4_15_air_20/frameworks/locale/{locale}

but it does not work...

adding this to the code and it is working:

ResourceManager.getInstance().localeChain = ["myLang_MYLANG", "de_DE"];

Any idea where I can define the localeChain at compiletime?