flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_d_k ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Build Flex Mobile Apps with different Assets
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:21:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a flex mobile app.

I want to compile it to different apps which should use a lot of different
embedded fxg-Files.
When I put all the fxg files the app would be really huge and full of assets
it does not need...

What is the best way to achive this? Is there an article on this topic I
haven't found?

I have read the flex team created an FXG-Runtume-Parser but haven't found
it... with this I think I could store the fxg-Files in locales...

Or would it be better to create an asset-swc for every app with different
assets and some methods to acces them (f.e.
getTYPEAImages():SpriteVisualElement, getTYPEBImages():SpriteVisualElement,
...)?