flex-users mailing list archives

From dhwanishah85 <dhwanisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Responsive design needs for FlexJS HTML output
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:05:48 GMT
So working with FlexJS0.7.0 and testing our FlexJS example (works with
FlexJS0.6.0). I am getting following errors

Could not find file for class: org.apache.flex.html.supportClasses.DataGroup
: File not found: org.apache.flex.html.supportClasses.DataGroup
: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find JavaScript filePath for class:
org.apache.flex.html.supportClasses.DataGroup
: at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:179)
: at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
: at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.buildDB(GoogDepsWriter.java:130)
: at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.getListOfFiles(GoogDepsWriter.java:82)

: at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.codegen.mxml.flexjs.MXMLFlexJSPublisher.publish(MXMLFlexJSPublisher.java:337)

: at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.compile(MXMLJSC.java:490)
: at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC._mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:352)
: at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:277)