flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject Help on Advanced DataGrid
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 12:03:51 GMT
Hello

I have AdvancedDataGrid showing hierarchy data
Functional requirement is I want to hide a row depending on condition.

Option 1 : We can use the filterFunction to remove the object then the row won't be shown.

But in my case the I don't want to remove the object using filter function just want to hide
the row using the data from that object

Is this possible by any chance

Regards
Virat I Patil
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,