flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Spark components with Material Design
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 00:47:02 GMT

On 3/21/16, 1:07 PM, "Rui Cruz" <info.ruicruz@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Om,
>
>Thanks for asking, Its very kind from you. The code is on github so its
>free and everyone can use it. It would be my pleasure to see this under
>Apache Flex project. Maybe this way gets more people completing it.
>
>A lot of new features are in the develop branch and I'm already using them
>on a company project.
>

>So for me is a GO and I believe Olaf will love this move too :)

Hi Rui,

Did you develop this code on behalf of a company?  If not, if you would
change the licensing to Apache License 2.0, and Olaf agrees in this thread
to re-license his pull requests as Apache License 2.0, I think it might be
ok to skip the whole Software Grant process and just have you attach the
sources to a JIRA issue.

What do other PMC members think?  IMO, this could be ruled as just a large
patch.

-Alex