flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Example of Custom Container
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:39:34 GMT
Hi,

The PanelView bead is an example of a custom Container. This is a case
where you do not want the Panel's TitleBar and ControlBar to be part of
the contentView. Essentially, when you ask a Panel for its children, you
get the children of the contentView, which excludes the TitleBar and
ControlBar. So the Panel is a customized Container.

Hope that helps and thanks for looking at FlexJS.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project