flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Spark DataGrid scaling - setting scaleX and scaleY results in misbehavior
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:20:18 GMT

On 3/2/16, 2:44 AM, "Weber Jan" <Jan.Weber@dallmeier.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm setting scaleX and scaleY on a spark DataGrid. This results in the
>behavior, that -depending on the scale factor- the rollover (and click)
>of rows does not get triggered anymore.
>
>Does anyone know what I can do so the data grid can handle scaleX and
>scaleY factors greater than 1 properly?

Hmm.  Have you tried scaling the parent container of the DataGrid instead
of the DataGrid itself?  Not sure that would work though.

It looks like you might be able to swap out the GridDimensionsView for a
subclass that you could write that might handle scaling correctly.  Again,
not sure that would work.

And, of course, you could code up a patch for GridDimensionsView that we
could put in the nightly builds and a future release.

HTH,
-Alex