flex-users mailing list archives

From Clint M <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexPMD Build Error
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:17:14 GMT
Just uploaded flexpmd to github.
It's what I pulled from opensource.adobe.com 5 years ago. (It's probably
still the latest code.)
I also uploaded the jars that that I was able to build at that time.
I still use the jars today on projects.
https://github.com/cmodien/flexpmd/tree/master/snapshots/1.3
Here's an old example of an ant file I've used in the past to run flexpmd,
cpd, and metrics
https://github.com/cmodien/flivy/blob/master/flexpmd-tasks/flexpmd-tasks.xml