flex-users mailing list archives

From Rui Cruz <info.ruic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark components with Material Design
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:18:51 GMT
Thank you for the clarification Alex,

1) I'll add the the "Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF)"
comment block on every files with the google material reference like this:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
//  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
//  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
//  this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
//  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
//  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
//  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
//
//      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
//
//  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
//  distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
//  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
//  See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
//  limitations under the License.
//
//
//  This product bundles Google Material fonts and icons available under a
//  CC-BY-4.0 license.
//  For details, see <src\spark\material\assets\fonts\Roboto.swf>.  Source
//  for these fonts and icons are available at:
//  https://github.com/google/material-design-icons
//

2) I'll provide the signed ccla[2] and ccla[3]. But where do I submit the
ccla?

Thanks,
Rui