flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 17:25:05 GMT
On Mar 5, 2016 8:57 AM, "npem" <philip.medlam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, however a couple of questions:
>
> 1) I am testing on the iPhone 6s+, don't I need a 3x version of this?
>
> 2) How do I refer to each of the possible splash screen files?

You don't need to reference the images in your code.   Just the presence of
the image in the correct location souks fix this issue.

Thanks,
Om

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=12125&code=cGhpbGlwLm1lZGxhbUBnbWFpbC5jb218MTIxMjV8OTcwMjY1NTIz

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml