flex-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Weir <mattcomm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Checking the Microphone
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:22:40 GMT
I don't have a mic on me, so I can't test it.  However this might be in the area you are looking
for:
microphone.addEventListener(SampleDataEvent.SAMPLE_DATA, onSampleData);

private function onSampleData(event:SampleDataEvent):void { while(event.data.bytesAvailable
> 0)
 _buffer.writeFloat(event.data.readFloat()); }
taken from: https://code.google.com/archive/p/micrecorder/downloads

    On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:09 PM, scott matheson <scott@matheson.it> wrote:

 Hi
  I record my student voices and i wan to check the Mic is actually “work” buy checking
for data in the recording stream, any one got some code they could share

Thanks

Scott