flex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vincent <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:23:11 GMT
Hello Phil,

In IntelliJ, on the iOS tab of the module settings, you have to 
reference the path to the /src folder (Files and folders to package) in 
order to incorporate the splash images in the final .ipa.
I supposed there is something similar on other IDEs.

Vincent.




Le 06/03/2016 10:25, npem a écrit :
> OK,
> I have the following files in the src directory:
>
> Default-375w-667h@2x~iphone.png (750x1334)
> Default-414w-736h@3x~iphone.png (1242x2208)
> Default-568h@2x~iphone.png (640x1136)
> Default@2x~iphone.png (640x960)
> Default~iphone.png (320x480)
>
> And the ViewNavigatorApplication has:
>
> <s:ViewNavigatorApplication
>          xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
>          xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"
>          applicationDPI="160"
>          firstView="views.toggle"
>          backgroundColor="0xFF9500">
>
>
> ie no reference to the Splash images
>
>
> The XML files, set the aspect ratio to portrait:
>
> <aspectRatio>portrait</aspectRatio>
>
>
>
> On startup, the *iPhone 6s+* splash screen is not shown, only the
> background color (0xFF9500).
>
> Also, it has the black lines at top and bottom as does the rest of the
> application.
>
>
> So, it appears not to be referencing the splash images at all!
>
> I have rebuilt the Project to make sure it's a new compile.
>
>
> Heeelp!
>
>
> Phil.
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 4:57 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala [via Apache Flex Users]
> <ml-node+s2333346n12128h93@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 5, 2016 8:57 AM, "npem" <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12128&i=0>> wrote:
>>> Thanks for your reply, however a couple of questions:
>>>
>>> 1) I am testing on the iPhone 6s+, don't I need a 3x version of this?
>>>
>>> 2) How do I refer to each of the possible splash screen files?
>> You don't need to reference the images in your code.   Just the presence
>> of
>> the image in the correct location souks fix this issue.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Om
>>
>>> Do I need to use the SplashScreenImage class to define the images based
>> on
>>> the dpi and orientation?
>>>
>>> Thanks again,
>>>
>>> A bit confused,
>>> Phil.
>>>
>>> On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM, After24 [via Apache Flex Users] <
>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12128&i=1>>
>> wrote:
>>>> Hi Phil,
>>>>
>>>> Yes, black bars appears when the following splash screen files are
>> missing
>>
>>>> :
>>>>
>>>> Default@2x~iphone.png
>>>> Default-375w-667h@2x~iphone.png
>>>> Default-568h@2x~iphone.png
>>>> Default~iphone.png
>>>>
>>>> Cheers.
>>>>
>>>> Vincent.
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>> discussion
>>>> below:
>>>>
>>>>
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/iPhone-6s-black-bars-at-top-and-bottom-of-App-tp12125p12126.html
>>>> To unsubscribe from iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App,
>> click
>>>> here
>>>> <
>>>> .
>>>> NAML
>>>> <
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philip Medlam
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/iPhone-6s-black-bars-at-top-and-bottom-of-App-tp12125p12127.html
>>> Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/iPhone-6s-black-bars-at-top-and-bottom-of-App-tp12125p12128.html
>> To unsubscribe from iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App, click
>> here
>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=12125&code=cGhpbGlwLm1lZGxhbUBnbWFpbC5jb218MTIxMjV8OTcwMjY1NTIz>
>> .
>> NAML
>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message