flex-users mailing list archives

From OK <OKrue...@edscha.com>
Subject Re: Spark components with Material Design
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:13:29 GMT
Hi Om,
thanks for your request! The origin author is Rui, I've just contribute some
minor things.
>From my point of view it would be great if this great lib will be part of
the SDK.
I'm very unhappy that I've not yet continue to work on it but I definately
will do and anybody is invited to help ;-)
Currently I've started to create a simple material demo UI with the goal to
show how the material design could make a flex app much more fancy.

Btw from my point of view we'll need the same for FlexJS ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf