flex-users mailing list archives

From OK <OKrue...@edscha.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Issues with casting to an Interface
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:11:42 GMT
Hi Andy,

>Which version of FlexJS are you using?
One of the earliest 0.6.0 builds, so it could be some months old.

>There were bugs with the cross-compiled "as" and "is" operators in 0.5.0
and older versions, but it should >work correctly in the nightly build.
Glad to hear that it might work with the latest build! Unfortunately the
installer doesn't work properly using the company network so I'll looking
forward to do this later at home.

>In this particular case, you can remove the "as IViewMyInitialView" in the
"get view()" function [1] since it's >not needed.
Thanks for pointing that out. In despair of getting it work I tried anything
;-)

Olaf