flex-users mailing list archives

From leokan23 <...@best-web.gr>
Subject Apache Flex and Android Wear
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 00:08:28 GMT
So i have been goofing around with android wear and flex since it launched
over a year ago. Today i had some spare time and decided to play a bit more.

It looks like it works ok in a device

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12278/screen_flex.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12278/IMG_20160318_022802.jpg>

I also tried with a shared air time.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12278/flex_app.png>

Although it starts and asks for AIR, it then says that there is no app to
complete the request. (due to missing play store)

I believe that it is preaty easy to give 100% support to Android wear and
add the needed classes from the SDK. The current problem is that although we
can actually design standalone apps with Apache Flex we can distribute it.

So how can we help Apache Flex move forward on this?

Used Apache Flex 4.15 AIR 20
Tested on LG Urbane
Installed via adb