flex-users mailing list archives

From OK <OKrue...@edscha.com>
Subject Re: Flatspark - CheckBox - Property check not found on flatSpark.skins.CheckBoxSkin
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:55:11 GMT
I've just take a look at the FlatSpark CheckBoxSkin and it seems to me that
there's actually really no property called 'check'.
Inside the origin Spark CheckBoxSkin the checkmark itself represents the
property 'check' .
So I simply set id='check' to the label that represents the checkmark inside
the the FlatSpark skin.

Give it a try by replacing the origin FlatSpark CheckBoxSkin by this one:
https://gist.github.com/ok-at-github/dcd9f834f85acccb980b

Olaf