flex-users mailing list archives

From santanu4ver <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating className
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:30:45 GMT
Alex Harui wrote
>>3. Passing border styles through 'className' styles never worked in HTML
>>version (nor in SWF version). This only I able to worked through
>>
> <js:SimpleCSSStyles/>
> . Does border styles through 'className' property is
>>not supportable?
>
> For a Container?  Or some other component?  Some components have styles
> defined in defaults.css.  There might be a bug in order of precedence.
> Border should work as expected so further investigation is needed.

For Container.

Alex Harui wrote
> SimpleCSSStyles also expects the styles won't change.  There is a
> BindableCSSStyles class that dispatches valueChange events when you change
> the style properties.  Your new version of SolidBackgroundBead may want to
> check for changes there as well.  Similar work is needed for
> SingleLineBorderBead.

How this BindableCSSStyles works? Is there any working example/codes against
this that I can follow? So far I tried these but nothing worked out:

/<js:Container id="cont" width="20%" height="100%">
	<js:style>
		<js:BindableCSSStyles id="bcss" borderStyle="solid" borderWidth="2"
borderColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#0000ff"/>
		</js:style>
	<js:Label text="3"/>
</js:Container>/

Upon some click event I tried these:

/protected function onTextBClick(event:org.apache.flex.events.Event):void
{
	var bgColor:Object = ValuesManager.valuesImpl.getValue(cont,
"backgroundColor"); // got 255 (blue)
	if( bgColor != null )
	{
		bgColor = 16711680; // modified to red

		// TEST 1 - fails
		ValuesManager.valuesImpl.newInstance(cont, "backgrounColor", null,
ValuesManager.valuesImpl.convertColor(bgColor));

		// TEST 2 - fails
		bcss.backgroundColor = ValuesManager.valuesImpl.convertColor(bgColor);
	}
}/