flex-users mailing list archives

From "Sugan Naicker" <Su...@dev-x.co.za>
Subject RE: Flatspark - ButtonIcon - IconPlacement TOP does not work
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 01:20:11 GMT
Hi Olaf,

You are a star! Worked perfectly. Thanks.

Rgs,

Sugan

-----Original Message-----
From: OK [mailto:OKrueger@edscha.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 2:44 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flatspark - ButtonIcon - IconPlacement TOP does not work

Hi,
I've just revised the solution mentioned in my previous post so that you
just need to replace your ButtonIconSkin by using this one:
https://gist.github.com/ok-at-github/0b8a1b7c368af4e43f6f

(Instead of introducing a new style "iconFontPlacement" this Skin uses the
already existing Button style "iconPlacement")

You have to take care of the button size by yourself, it is not calculated
automatically.

HTH
Olaf