flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS: FileUploader Control
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:54:23 GMT
I think I spoke too soon. The Storage project for FlexJS is really about
"permanent" file storage: reading and writing bytes, not uploading. So if
I were to do this, it would be at some point in the future. What we can do
is help you along to get your idea working, which as far as I can tell, is
on the right path.

Have you tried what Alex suggested?

Regards,
Peter