flex-users mailing list archives

From Clint M <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex on Win10
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:52:11 GMT
You'll see this error if flash builder is unable to edit the flash player
trust file on your local machine.

Run flash builder as admin and reimport the project.

Or as a workaround you can edit your global security config settings and
trust the directory that the swf lives in.

Or you can just blindly trust c:\ (because life is short and swfs aren't
much of security threat)
https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
note: this is the actual swf app you use to edit the settings not an image
of the settings

Here's what mine looks like on windows:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iaj7b0dgf60m8ao/Screenshot%202016-02-19%2008.49.12.png?dl=0

p.s. i love that it's still a macromedia url