flex-users mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Puffin Browser
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:11:04 GMT
You can install the flashplayer apk on Android,
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installing-flash-player-android-devices.html.

for ios you could make a mobile version of your app and install it manually
for each of your clients. i converted a large flex browser app to mobile
ipad over the course of two weeks.