flex-users mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SoftKeyboard and TextField combined
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:27:32 GMT
I haven't done this specifically, but I have certainly moved input fields
to cope with softkeyboard appearance/size, while keeping the app's
background static. I am not aware whether what you described exists as an
ANE in its own right, but if not, I think you will need an ANE at the very
least for accurate soft keyboard dimensions, the softKeyboardRect is not
accurate on some devices. I have not used this one, but I have down
something similar, and it would probably help for some android
devices/keyboard combinations:
https://github.com/freshplanet/ANE-KeyboardSize