flex-users mailing list archives

From "Felipe R. Sebastiani Sobenes" <felipesebasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDI for Apache Flex?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 19:25:39 GMT
Hi

I downloaded the Flexlib project and make some changes (I dont remeber how
many) to adapt to Apache Flex (last version).

In my case, the MDI functions well with these adaptations.

So I put a copy of the Flexlib with MDI

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/choe9g0fgra0xxv/AAAFR3aMEBEdP9QHA0f-0smqa?dl=0

I sugget to try it.

Bye