flex-users mailing list archives

From "Wall, Lyn" <Lyn.W...@wunderman.com>
Subject RE: Error Downloading Flex JS
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 23:30:16 GMT
Maybe.

Lyn Wall | UI Architect | DATA MANAGEMENT | WUNDERMAN | t: 281-377-6356     m: 281-377-6356

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:13 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error Downloading Flex JS

On 2/4/16, 8:49 AM, "Wall, Lyn" <Lyn.Wall@wunderman.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex! That worked!
>

>Just an FYI - the installer insists on an empty directory. So I
>selected the directory and then added the properties file to it.

That's odd.  The Installer code should ignore a single local.properties file in a folder and
still consider that empty.  I just tried it and it worked for me.  Maybe your editor left
some other file in that folder as well?

-Alex

This email  including attachments  may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or act on it. Instead, notify the sender immediately
and delete the message.