flex-users mailing list archives

From "Wall, Lyn" <Lyn.W...@wunderman.com>
Subject RE: Error Downloading Flex JS
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:49:04 GMT
Thanks Alex! That worked!

Just an FYI - the installer insists on an empty directory. So I selected the directory and
then added the properties file to it.

Lyn Wall | UI Architect | DATA MANAGEMENT | WUNDERMAN | t: 281-377-6356     m: 281-377-6356

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 9:54 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error Downloading Flex JS

Hi Lyn,

I decided not to put the jar on DropBox because I remembered that within my own corporate
firewall, I think there are restrictions for DropBox already (was working from home yesterday).
 I am still trying to figure out a better way to get this file.  I'll update this thread when
I make a change.

As a workaround, if you can manually get jburg.jar, then in theory, you can create an empty
folder, add a local.properties file to the folder with the contents:

jburg.server=file:///folder-containing-jburg

jburg.folder=.

then run the installer and choose that folder, and the installer will "download" it from there.
 We are using version 1.10.1 of jburg

-Alex