flex-users mailing list archives

From Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>
Subject Re: http failed
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:35:38 GMT
thanks,
yes i read this post already, but than I read somewhere thar AIR has a
default of 30sec timeout
and got away from this solution...also because waiting > 30sec for a
DB-query to return (not millions of rows)
would not be a real solution
but I will keep this in mind

but, the provider told me to give him some time figures when the error
occurred so he could look at logs etc.
I told the customer to write down the time when error occurs
so we had 10:31, 10:35 10:40, 10:42  yesterday  (hh:mm)
shouldn't the provider be able to see heavy load on the server at these
times if that was the case? (if he is willing to;))
(I'm not really in the server-admin-stuff)

maybe i should try, if the error occurs, immediately try to "ping" the
server and also another server like google
if only the second ping is succesfull, then it is the server not AIR or else

very intersting, as I said we will first finish the new version and then
maybe investigate further