flex-users mailing list archives

From lexx <alexey.kalmyk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fdb doesn't see some classes in AIR application
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 23:36:26 GMT
Thanks again for your input!

Indeed, the problem was in debugfile opcode. For some strange reason
"debugfile" in the class I was interested in was located not immediately in
the beginning of code section:

trait method Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"someMethod") dispid 0
method
name null
returns Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"void")

body
maxstack 5
localcount 8
initscopedepth 4
maxscopedepth 5

code
.... // many instructions here
debugfile "source.as"
debugline 100

Making debugfile a first instruction in code section fixed the issue. Now
fdb can see the class and set up a breakpoint a method I need.

Thanks again for your time!