flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Build Processes
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 14:19:20 GMT
Hi Jason,

Have you had a look at the Maven tutorials I added to the Apache Flex Wiki?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+Flex+applications+with+Maven

Chris

Von: Jason Taylor <jason@dedoose.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016 21:32
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Build Processes

So one area where I am definitely weak is my build processes, and with growing complexity
it's a little out of control.  This is all in IntelliJ Our main product is composed of 6 library
modules and 3 flash modules (web version, desktop, version, tablet version).   Each output
version uses a different FlexSDK, and there are additional builds on the tablet version with
various configuration changes to publish to android/iOS targets.

I know there are things like ant, maven, grunt that supposedly are good a this, but for the
life of me I have never found a good tutorial on setting these things up easily.  Can someone
recommend me an approach that will be as painless as possible to setup?

~ JT