flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 07:13:58 GMT

On 1/15/16, 10:41 PM, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

>I tried the following:
>
>I open up jquery-ui dialog with another swf file asking for the
>permissions, then close it
>Unfortunately granted permissions were not "in effect", main application
>later asks for the permissions :(
>Maybe this need to be done somehow different?

Well, the workaround I saw said you have folks use "Global Settings" to
allow a domain to use camera and mic.  I'm not sure a single SWF can give
permission to another SWF.

There might be a workaround where you load the SWF with wmode=window in
one part of the HTML page and with wmode=transparent/opaque in another
part of the page and use ExternalInterface and JS to control which SWF
gets seen and use the wmode=window to get permissions.

-Alex