flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 06:36:43 GMT

On 1/15/16, 10:01 PM, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm observing it in both Ubuntu 14.04.3 and Ubuntu 15.10
>On 15.10 Flash Player version is "You have version 11,2,202,559 installed"
>I can set up simple web page demonstrating it (but need some time ....)

Well, I don't have a Linux machine, so I'm not sure a demo page will help.
 From searching the internet, it sounds like Flash and
wmode=transparent/opaque on Linux is a known issue.

I saw in some searches that folks recommended having folks use some other
web page to bring up the settings dialog and always grant permission so
that when your actual app runs, the permission dialog won't need to be
displayed and interacted with.  Is that a possibility for you?

-Alex