flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile -> Getting Error #3747 sometimes when fxg is loaded
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:56:59 GMT

On 1/6/16, 12:02 PM, "chris_d_k" <ck@christiankiefer.de> wrote:

>Okay... I'll check this... strange is that at this point the app was
>loaded
>long time ago... and the user navigated through some screens... and then
>the
>error always occured always when calling the method createTorsoPreview()

The stack trace in your initial post contains clues:

at com.avatarLibrary.assets.maleTop::Male_Torso_7_1()
        at com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/updateTop()
        at
com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/createTorsoPreview()

createTorsoPreview() calls updateTop() which is instantiating
Male_Torso_7_1() which somehow triggers the splash screen.

-Alex