flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 04:35:47 GMT
Hello Alex,

Unfortunately [1] is not the same issue :(
Authors are using wmode=transparent, no such hacks are required with
wmode=transparent|opaque
I'm currently using wmode=direct, jquery-ui dialog is displayed as
expected, BUT to display modal dialog additional veil need to be displayed.
This veil by default has opacity=.8 and not being displayed at all
(Ubuntu+FF only)
if opacity is changed to be == 1 veil is displayed as expected

I tried to add iframe behind the veil -> no luck
I tried to add "dummy" <embed> element -> same effect as with opacity == 1.

It seems the only option for me is to implement "ugly" solution: use
wmode=direct, in case Linux+FF detected change veil opacity to be == 1

Thanks for help :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax