flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 06:51:18 GMT
It seems like this approach  "small Flash file that isn't opaque, asks for
the permission, and then hands back to the main app" is not working :(
permissions are being "re-asked" in the main swf :(

I need wmmode opaque/transparent to use jquery-ui dialogs
Any additional ideas are highly appreciated

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax