flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:05:58 GMT
displaying 2 swfs is not an option unfortunately :(
each of them will ask for separate permissions :(

It seems jquery-ui dialog might work with swf in FF under Ubuntu as
expected, the current issue I see: div is displayed on top of swf only if
it's opacity >= .99, is there any workaround for this? (Chrome works as
expected)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax