flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu FF Camera&Mic permissions dialog
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 05:53:15 GMT
Hello Alex,

no this is not the same issue, unfortunately :(

reported issue is reproducible in wmmode=window|direct: user can see
"permissions" dialog, but can't click it
This issue is reproducible in wmmode=transparent|opaque: user can't see
"permissions" dialog so he/she have no ability to do anything

ugly thing: it is reproducible on Linux+FF only (tested using Debian/Ubuntu)

I'm currently trying to workaround it somehow, but I believe Flash Player
need to be fixed, I also wonder why I have no option to ask user :( (
Security.showSettings is finally invisible)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax