flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <sc...@matheson.it>
Subject Re: Chat/Messaging
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:21:41 GMT
Thanks this is more that I was looking for :)   has anyone found a tool that will allow an
agent to see the end user flash screen in real time, this would support remote teaching

On 1/19/16, 4:05 PM, "Saul Diaz" <cripito.sd@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, you probably can. But then the customer receive the msg in WhatsApp with the cheap
FB charge for. ;) using something like union you don't need the buy that app for the customers,
;)  heck you can even program something similar to WhatsApp and distribute to your base, really
not that hard. I am not related at  all with union platform

>Matthew you can have MMS with union too, a  bit harder than Twilio  (require more work)
but still in flex, and we use union to connect to an asterisk server (pbx, softswitch etc
etc ) to send calls/text using a demon that pretty much connects to both acting as a middleware,
and twilio is more specific but modifying the datasource of union you can track whatever you
want.