flex-users mailing list archives

From Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com>
Subject RE: Oauth in authoring vs. release version of AIR program
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:40:43 GMT
And to further complicate things (or actually saves time) I’ve updated to
4.15 and AIR 20 and at least it now does it in authoring mode too, so I
don’t need to compile a release version to get it to act up.

Thanks much for your comments. Your info is helpful and interesting.

Now I'm confused, l try the release version on my Mac and it's fine. I
don't think it's specific to my Windows computer since others see the same
thing (small sample of three different people but all Windows 10).

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 2:20 AM, Christofer Dutz [via Apache Flex Users] <