flex-users mailing list archives

From OK <OKrue...@edscha.com>
Subject Re: Spark components with Material Design
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:36:25 GMT
jude wrote
> Can we choose this as a theme in 4.15?

I don't have any knowledge about themes and I don't now how to create it.
The origin author Rui Cruz designed the lib as collection of skins and
inherited components so you probably can't create a theme of it.

But I don't know if it makes sense to provide a material theme cause IMO the
material idea is not only to have fancy UI components. If you've implemented
your app using a kind of material design you probably would never switch
back to a standard theme. E.g. you would not like to place a standard button
on top of your app layers instead of a floating action button.

Olaf