flex-users mailing list archives

From osman <osman.ul...@gmail.com>
Subject NativeApplication exiting event in Windows
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:27:28 GMT
Hey everyone,

I am trying to prevent Windows from shutting down my app on logout so that I
can run some cleanup routines. However it looks like no matter what I do,
Windows kills my app. According to all the documentation I have seen online,
I am supposed to listen for the NativeApplication.EXITING event and call
preventDefault() on the event. Calling preventDefault() works when I am
testing by just closing the app. However when I log out the app just exits
and event.preventDefault() doesn't seem to work.

Is this just not possible anymore? I am currently using version 4.12 of the
SDK.

Thanks