flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: COmpile Blazeds from scratch
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:33:42 GMT
It should be quite straight forward ...

BlazeDS is built with Maven unfortunately the old ANT stuff is still lying around (Have started
cleaning that up though in the "4.8.0" branch. In develop you simply need to go into the modules
directory and run "mvn install" ... that should to the trick.

If you need any help, just ask ... I'll be glad to help you.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: cxjepa [mailto:support@karsim.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015 22:37
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: COmpile Blazeds from scratch

Hi all,
I'm in the process of compiling the source code of apache blazeds, by the way there are some
doubts I'm still facing. My intention is to compile with JDK 8, then use the result in tomcat
8.
Are there some details I'm missing so that my goal could be considered not reasonable? If
yes, I could avoid some trial and error waste of time.
Thanks in advance,
Greetings
Simone