flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Blazeds 4.7.2
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:04:25 GMT

Von: liugogal <259394345@qq.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015 01:48
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Blazeds 4.7.2

mxml:

<s:ChannelSet id="cs">

                        <s:AMFChannel
uri="http://localhost:8080/TestWeb1/messagebroker/amflongpolling"/>
                        <s:AMFChannel
uri="http://localhost:8080/TestWeb1/messagebroker/amfpolling"/>
                </s:ChannelSet>

                <s:Producer id="producer" destination="chat" channelSet="{cs}"
                                        channelConnect="producer_channelConnectHandler(event)"
                                        channelDisconnect="producer_channelDisconnectHandler(event)"
                                        channelFault="producer_channelFaultHandler(event)"
                                        acknowledge="producer_acknowledgeHandler(event)"/>
                <s:Consumer id="consumer" destination="chat" channelSet="{cs}"
                                        message="messageHandler(event.message)"
                                        channelConnect="producer_channelConnectHandler(event)"
                                        channelDisconnect="producer_channelDisconnectHandler(event)"
                                        channelFault="producer_channelFaultHandler(event)"/>

messaging-config.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service id="message-service"
    class="flex.messaging.services.MessageService">

    <adapters>
        <adapter-definition id="actionscript" class="com.gogal.MyAdapter"
default="true" />
    </adapters>

    <default-channels>
        <channel ref="my-polling-amf"/>
    </default-channels>

    <destination id="chat"/>

</service>

MyAdapter:

public Object invoke(Message message)
{
          SubscriptionManager subscriptionManager
=((MessageDestination)getDestination()).getSubscriptionManager();
Set<String> subs = messageService.getSubscriberIds(message, true);
System.out.println(subs);

}

But But But But But But the subs's lenth is 0;

Who can give me a hand,thank you!