flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex-sdk on linux
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 13:15:34 GMT

We also build Flex applications on Linux ... the only thing you actually can't do is have
FlexUnit tests run in the Flashplayer or using The Air Debug Launcher ...

Chris

Von: Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015 13:39
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Flex-sdk on linux

If all you want to do is build a project that uses Apache Flex, then you
can use the binary distribution of the Apache Flex SDK :
http://flex.apache.org/download-binaries.html
and the ant (a Java based tool) install method :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help#Installationhelp-Ant-basedinstaller
which does not need the AIR based installer. No need to be an ant guru !

This will get you a functioning Apache Flex SDK on Linux.

It would be interesting to see how you get on with Scratch.

Tom