flex-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Kerr <ak...@fluid.com>
Subject Re: Flex-sdk on linux
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:06:22 GMT
It *is* possible to run FlexUnit tests on Linux (or at least on Ubuntu
14.04, where I managed to get it working).  See
https://github.com/ajkerr/chef-flashprojector.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Christofer Dutz
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> We also build Flex applications on Linux ... the only thing you actually can't do is
have FlexUnit tests run in the Flashplayer or using The Air Debug Launcher ...

> Chris

Andrew Kerr