flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drag file from windows and drop into flex application
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 19:23:40 GMT
Ardisia has a very good component that supports HTML Drag/Drop in Flex
applications (non-AIR).

Take a look at: http://www.ardisialabs.com/demo/ (search for HTML DragDrop)
Documentation: http://www.ardisialabs.com/documentation/htmlDragDrop

Unfortunately, Ardisia is not free or open-source.

Thanks,
Om