flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Flex-sdk on linux
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:39:27 GMT
If all you want to do is build a project that uses Apache Flex, then you
can use the binary distribution of the Apache Flex SDK :
http://flex.apache.org/download-binaries.html
and the ant (a Java based tool) install method :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help#Installationhelp-Ant-basedinstaller
which does not need the AIR based installer. No need to be an ant guru !

This will get you a functioning Apache Flex SDK on Linux.

It would be interesting to see how you get on with Scratch.

Tom