flex-users mailing list archives

From kinjal patel <kinjalpatel3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS Environment variable
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:00:07 GMT
Hello Alex,

Above problem is resolved.I override FLEX_HOME sdks at run time using set
command in cmd and export command in MacOS so my FLEX_HOME and FLACON_HOME
var pointing to FlexJS sdk and the mxmlc string works fine.

I have another problem to create javascript from mxmlc using FlexJS sdks.
For that first i set FLEX_HOME and FALCON_HOME using export command
after that i pass "/Users/kinjal/Documents/FlexSDKs/FlexJS\
0.5.0/js/bin/mxmlc
/Users/kinjal/Documents/NewFlexJSProject/src/NewFlexJSProject.mxml" command
in terminal and i am getting error

Using Falcon codebase: /Users/kinjal/Documents/FlexSDKs/FlexJS 0.5.0
Using Flex SDK: /Users/kinjal/Documents/FlexSDKs/FlexJS 0.5.0
Error: Unable to access jarfile /../lib/mxmlc.jar

I have checked that the SCRIPT_HOME variable is set to null when the path of
sdks has space.How to set SCRIPT_HOME or pass value from terminal to set
SCRIPT_HOME in mxmlc file.

Thanks,
Kinjal